Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Paper or The Future?

Now I'm not usually a tree hugger but I do hope paper is soon replaced with technology. I'm not going to suggest that this all happens in a year or two but give t a bit and we'll never touch paper again. By the time our grandchildren roll around I hope we've finished our paper placation.

I like to think that I'm living in the future with all the technology I use but unfortunately that is quite impossible to do while still going to school. I remember a question in math class about to most economic plan to print a book and I had to answer with eBook (that's just me though).

As much as I think we need to stop using paper I think there will still be certain medias that use paper. As of right now I guarantee you I could scribble a note a tad quicker than I could type it up. This being said I believe the only way that technology could trump over paper if it became much more accessible. As great as multi-tasking on the iPad may be it's still not quite as quick as grabbing a notebook and pen.

Just something to think about as you type up your next email, which (sort of ironically) has already replaced the letter.

1 comment:

  1. This is all very intersting. I wonder what made you think of all this? This writing is very advansed for such a young boy. 15, am I correct?
    I quite agree with you on these points, and I am looking forward to reading what you have to say next.

    ReplyDelete