So, Iran
Their nuclear weapons program is getting big, to a point where the US has said they might have to go to, I don't know, war measures or something to the liking of that.
That's scary. Probably none of the people who read this were ever alive in a war, and I wasn't either, but what this could lead to is that, war. A world war with today's weapons is a step beyond dangerous. Imagine if Iran lost a certain fight to the Allies and suddenly decided that the map could do without Florida. Scary but not something that's impossible with today's technology for ending existences.
As I learn about the second world war in my Canadian History class I realise how amazing the effects of war are. In 1940 the fighting that started in Europe reached it's fingers as far as Washington and Japan so what could war in today's climate cause?
Just for a moment you might think world war three is on the horizon, maybe the world ending in 2012 isn't as far-fetched as some might think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment