Hello again,
I know it's been a while since I've written anything but it's second last period and I have nothing to do, at all, no lie.
What I'll talk about today is renewable energy. I have no doubt that this type of energy is the way of the future but it will also cause problems for some people. For many, many years the oil companies have been getting huge, this is contributed all to the extreme need (maybe more the want) of the public. We will always need some sort of energy, I've no doubt of that, but I do think that the large petrol companies will do something to stop this switch. When the world switches to hydrogen, Brown's gas, electricity, whatever it is, there will be companies that will loose great amounts of money.
I know that I will probably never have a say on this matter, but I know that I wouldn't be spending so much money on oil - if I was CEO of a large oil company - but rather ways of make renewable sources of energy more available and affordable. You really have to speculate that these gas giants know it's the end of an era for fuel oils and this begs the question; why are they still making so much of their product? If this world is really moving forward then we have to stop worrying about the things that make us money and more about the future. It's completely pointless to make money for the future if you don't care enough to ensure that there IS a future.
Well thanks for listening to my rant. If you never rant you should try it, start a blog, facebook will work too in a pinch I suppose. It's great fun. Have a good day.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Renewable Energy
Labels:
Brown's Gas,
future,
gasoline,
hydrogen,
oil,
oil companies,
petrol,
renewable energy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment