Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Organizational Un-Skills

Hello again.

I hope all of you have been well. I've been better and I'm getting better. I recently mentioned I was sick but I belive that I'm just about over my cold.

Something that's been on my mind lately is organization. I don't neccesarily mean organization with small things such as my wallet or my school books. The thing that bugs me most is large events that are poorly and sometimes unorganized. I will be the first I admit that I am not the most organized person in the world. That is beside the point though. When I'm to organize something I make sure I know what I'm doing, I'll try to think of everything. It really bugs me when people have things planned out unwell.

Now this lack of planning isn't rooted only in children and the laziness of some, ok most, teenagers but it reaches so far as adults. This won't surprise you. At least it shouldn't. An example I have recently noticed is the poor planning of some teachers' lesson plans. My math teacher, and I won't list any names, sometimes doesn't even have a plan for her day's lessons. One point in the last month she didn't even seem to know what she wanted to accomplish with the fifty minute class we had. Now sometimes this sloth-like behaviour can be excused I'd regimented, but when it comes to grown adults you really have to stop for a moment. Now this is not the only, and it sure won't be the last example of laziness I will ever see, but when you can pick it out so easily from the people we trust our children with it scares you a bit doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment